Evolving Thoughts

Evolution, culture, philosophy and chocolate! John Wilkins' continuing struggle to come to terms with impermanence... "Humanus sum, nihil humanum a me alienum puto" - Terence

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Outed... damn!

PeeZeeMighers, or however you spell it, has damned me with faint praise, thus directing the well-intentioned but cruel to insist I say something meaningful.

Well I refuse... I have never said anything meaningful yet, and I'm not about to start now.

If you want to read some of my better works, try my FAQ on Spontaneous Generation FAQ on talkorigins, or if you want a rant, try my comments about John Wellington Wells, the purveyor of magic and spells, in Mything the point.

And please, do go immediately to Dr Miars' site and leave incomprehensible comments. Ask him hard questions, like, "if you're so smart, how come you live in Minnesota", and so on.

Thanks. Check back in a couple of months.

PS: Yes, I know (as Jim Foley emailed me) that it's John Corrigan Wells, but the Gilbert and Sullivan lyric is so apposite...