Evolving Thoughts

Evolution, culture, philosophy and chocolate! John Wilkins' continuing struggle to come to terms with impermanence... "Humanus sum, nihil humanum a me alienum puto" - Terence

Monday, May 15, 2006

A question to my readers

Folks, I've been invited to join the Seed Magazine Science Blog site that Pharyngula, Aetiology, Evolgen, Stranger Fruit and others have joined. If it's good enough for PZ Variablename, it has to be good enough for me. But I wonder how this might affect the fifteen readers who aren't part of my family. So please, let me know what you think. Should I? Or shouldn't I?

Later: Well the ayes have it. Once I get things sorted out with Seed, we'll start there. I'll leave this blog up indefinitely, but I'll probably intersperse new posts with old ones for a while. Thanks guys. I had no idea my mother paid so many people to read this blog...